Wednesday, May 10, 2006

WT & CM Finishing

With all the recent work I have not had time to update my blog. It's been nice to be so busy. It has made my last trimester go by a lot faster.

Walking Tall 2 and 3 are now completely cast out. Yay! Comanche Moon, I think, is completely cast out, too. Both films have already begun shooting. Comanche Moon has a great lead cast, by the way. (Val Kilmer is playing Inish Scull. Steve Zahn is playing Gus.) It's the prequel to Lonesome Dove, if you recall from my prior posts. Walking Tall 2 and 3 are almost entirely cast out of Dallas, which is pretty cool for our local talent.

There Will Be Blood is taking a while to cast. The director, Paul Thomas Anderson, is very particular in what he is looking for, which is really what makes him a good director. We need all these people who are gaunt and sickly looking, pretty much. It's hard to find that nowadays in our ever growing society. So if you know of any really skinny people with guant faces and sunken in eyes that want to audition, let me know!

By the way, we lost Texas Lullaby. We were on hiatus because Josh Hartnett dropped out. Then that affected the schedule in such a way that John Malcovich was busy after that. So now they're thinking about picking back up, but they're most likely going to move the shoot to Canada. Come on guys! It's called "Texas" Lullaby. Keep it real! It was bad enough when they wanted to shoot it in Lousiana, but Canada! That's just an outright slap in the face.

One more week of work then I take off for maternity leave!

2 Comments:

At 11:13 AM, Blogger becki said...

Woohoo! You posted! And an informative one as well! Woop woop! I can't wait until you have your baby and I can start training him to say "favorite aunt Becki" for his first words. *nodding enthusiastically*

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger Annie said...

Yes! I can't wait.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home